Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Tech, L1, Jeep owner, Shop owner

I got a 1984 cj7 jeep 6 cyl engine 4.2L. All the lines being

Customer Question

I got a 1984 cj7 jeep 6 cyl engine 4.2L . All the lines being rubber that were connected to the carb and spark advance and so on we're not there could you please help me .thank you Jeepn7.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Randall C replied 4 months ago.

Hello, do to the year etc, vacuum, hose diagrams were rather primitive back then and really nothing more formal exists unless looking at one right along side of yours, The factory diagram I have attached, The hoses in "black" are the vacuum hoses, and the white are vapor/emission hoses, One would really need a spool of vacuum hose and some vacuum T's and connectors, work the diagram line by line, If any emission component is missing? for now you can cap off a such vacuum line, Here is the diagram