Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I can't find my fan relay on my 2001 grand Cherokee 4.7,

Customer Question

I can't find my fan relay on my 2001 grand Cherokee 4.7
JA: How many miles are on the car? How old is the battery?
Customer: Newer battery 230000
JA: What is the model of your '228000 Jeep?
Customer: 2001
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I took out the headlight and cut a hole and moved part of bumper
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I just changed radiator
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.

HI,

It is behind the vacuum reservoir and hidden from view - see attached

Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?

Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?