Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, all lights comes on then

Customer Question

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, all lights comes on then goes off constantly even when parked overnight, keep running down my battery.
JA: Have you tested the battery? Is the battery fluid low?
Customer: Sorry I did not check that battery is about 3 months old
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Wants to fix it myself have not checked anything yet
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Have problem with misfiring thru intake and rough idle, Dealer was unable to fix problem, vehicle is parked
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

When you say all lights, that means the headlights, parking lights, interior courtesy and instrument illumination lights?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Looking into this now.

The BCM body control module controls all of these lights and would be to blame for this issue. If you can and want to do electrical diag I can help you prove this prior to purchasing parts.

If your confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If your not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you are pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris