Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Will not start! When i turn key to crank position to start

Customer Question

Will not start ! When i turn key to crank position to start jeep ! Thief light blinks fast and car will not stsrt
JA: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: A sport trac ! 2001 explorer !
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes ! I am trying to locate alarm relay ! I have not located a relay alarm
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: The car was working well but i think the hood slamed or the door opened an closed wild working on vehicle
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I am saying sorry for the delay as a blanket response for all others online today that passed on helping on this concern. I just go in recently and caught up and am now checking on the long waiting customers first. Do you still need help?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris