Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2006 Jeep Liberty diesel ignition and lights everything

Customer Question

2006 Jeep Liberty diesel ignition and lights everything works won't turn over
JA: What size is your engine?
Customer: 2/8 4 cylinder diesel
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Disconnect positive battery terminal wait for half hour reconnect put key in ignition Turn-Key nothing
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: It's happened before intermittently sometimes it'll turn over but won't start wait for a half hour or so come back starts right up today got into Jeep and this is what it does put key in turn over nothing or turn the key and then nothing won't turn over
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I am saying sorry for the delay as a blanket response for all others online today that passed on helping on this concern. I just go in recently and caught up and am now checking on the long waiting customers first. Do you still need help?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris