Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I'm trying to find the code the radio. I removed battery and

Customer Question

I'm trying to find the code for unlocking the radio. I removed battery for maintenance and then I realised I dont have the radio code
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: yeap
JA: What is the model/year of your Jeep?
Customer: 2003
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have the serial
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: well... how I can find radio code ?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases this code has to be obtained by a dealer as in allot of the time the dealer is the only one that can get this code to you.Usually they will not charge for this code if you show or provide info on proof of ownership and a photo ID.If you do not have a dealer in your area you may need to call one and see if you can send them copies of this info on proof of ownership and a photo ID for your model here.If this is not an option for you and you want to see if you can get this info here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete