Kavey
Kavey, Shop Owner
Experience:  General Repair Shop Owner
66997337

Have 2004 Jeep Liberty without trailer light connections.

Customer Question

have 2004 Jeep Liberty without trailer light connections. Anyone have an outline or diagram of the wiring needed to be tapped into for trailer lights?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Kavey replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

On these a converter is needed to make the turn signals/brake lights work. Do you have that?

If not your best bet is to order a kit designed specifically for your applkication. They are plug n play.. they just plug in where the tail light assemblys plug in. I recommend THIS one. I use this supplier for a lot of my wiring harnesses and hitches and have had nothing but good experiences with them.

Let me know if you need anything further and please be sure to rate my service so I get credit for helping you. Thanks