Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

How do I remove a Sirius radio from the dash of a 2008 Gr.

Customer Question

How do I remove a Sirius radio from the dash of a 2008 Gr. Cherokee Overland.. Wood Grained dash.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Use a trim removal tool or a dull kitchen knife and pry the bezel off that is around the radio then follow these steps to replace the radio. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/overlandradio.pdf

Please make sure to select a rating from the top of your screen prior to logging off so the post does not time out.

Thanks Moose

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris