Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

How do I disconnect the plug that goes to the drivers door?

Customer Question

how do I disconnect the plug that goes to the drivers door? It has a blue double pin on one side that a friend pulled out, but the other side looks as if it is broken. I can still see the blue pin all the way through. Am I on the right track or am I wrong?
Submitted: 5 months ago via Mitchell1DIY.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 5 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.May I ask, Which plug are you talking about? The electrical harness connector?Actually if you can take a picture of it and post it, it would be much easier to help.Thanks
Sonny