Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech

Power windows will not work by any of the switches : Yes :

Customer Question

Power windows will not work by any of the switches
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: Yes
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Have remade the broken grounds and even bought new master switch still not working. I can jumper the plug and make the driver side work.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yep or continue to use jumper wire
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Well as said I can control both driver side windows by using a jumper in the master switch plug, so basically I have ruled out bad wiring and fuses. As said I've replaced master switch. The power locks and mirrors work, so it appears to be a window issue.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jeep Mechanic should know about your Jeep?
Customer: I believe it's some type of module malfunction, not sure where module is.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  bill replied 4 months ago.

what kind of vehicle are you working on?

i need year make and model

i would prefer the vin to get the full option list as there can be many different types of power window control