s.c.2
s.c.2,
17920890

Have a2006 wrangler with a rattle in gear box or transfer

Customer Question

have a2006 wrangler with a rattle in gear box or transfer case is one got a chain in it
Category: Jeep
Expert:  s.c.2 replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.Do you have an automatic or manual transmission?
And to answer your question, yes the transfer case has a chain in it and could be rattling. How many miles are on your jeep?Thanks
Sonny
Expert:  s.c.2 replied 5 months ago.
I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny
Expert:  s.c.2 replied 5 months ago.
Do you still need help? Or did I answer your question satisfactorily?Thanks
Sonny