Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

Jeep auto start is nice but is there any way to allow the

Customer Question

Jeep auto start is nice but is there any way to allow the engine to run for more than 15 minutes...
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 7 months ago.
Unfortunately it's in the programming. The only way to change the time is by reprogramming it.

do you still need help with this problem? was my reply helpful? if it was, would you mind rating my help and hitting submit I would appreciate it. However if there is anything else that is needed for a 5 star review, please let me know. Thanks Sonny

I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny