Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech

I have a 2000 Jeep Wrangler sport 4.0l , ok I was off road

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Jeep Wrangler sport 4.0l , ok I was off road on a trial was in 4x4 low was working fine till I came to a slight incline when I stopped could not climb this little hill, my rear wheels were spinning but my front wheels were not so I read the manual and it stats that its a part time 4wd system. So is there a way for me to make it were that is changed?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Robert R replied 4 months ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 29+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Can you reword your question, I'm not sure what you are asking?

Keep me posted...

Thank you,