Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech

I shorted out the wire on the a/c pressue switch and the

Customer Question

I shorted out the wire on the a/c pressue switch and the stalled and will not restart
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: there is no injector pulse or fuel pressure and the engine will no turn over
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have you had the fuel pressure tested recently?
Customer: no fuel pressure
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked all fuses and relays replaced iginion switch
JA: Is there anything else the Jeep Mechanic should be aware of about your Jeep?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  cwalkerjr21 replied 4 months ago.

Year make and model of the vehicle please.

It does not show me the vehicle but I can help get it fixed ASAP if I know what we are working on.