Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have a 2012 Jeep Liberty with 75000 miles never had any

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Jeep Liberty with 75000 miles never had any problems. tonight I went to the store, got back in the car and it would not start not lights or nothing. but there was a no fuse light flashing. I call AAA they came and tried giving me a jump but nothing work, so the tow truck towed me home. the location where all the fuse under the hood was making noise so the tow truck driver search his phone for why the car would not start. and it said check the IOD fuse. that all I have
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Do you own a test light or volt meter so we can diagnose this?

Nothing on the vehicle is powered?

Can you better explain this "there was a no fuse light flashing"

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.