Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech

P0455 is only code engine light followed by "done". What

Customer Question

P0455 is only code for check engine light followed by "done". What would the problem(s) likely be?
JA: Diagnosing the correct check engine code is the key to getting a quick fix. How many miles are on the car?
Customer: 117, 500
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Some speakers and Boss radio was poorly installed by previous owner; such wiring harness now removed, Runs well but eng.chk. light persists.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: diagnostic which revealed said code P0455
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jeep Mechanic should know about your Jeep?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Robert R replied 4 months ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 29+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Can you post the last 8 digits of the VIN so that I can do some research on this concern for you?

Thank you,