Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

It won't start up. All the lights turn on but a circle with

Customer Question

It won't start up. All the lights turn on but a circle with a key in the middle with a line through it shows up. Its been over 2 he's now. I missed an appointment and need to drive out of town tomorrow. I'm screwed
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes. I have college orientation tomorrow for my daughter
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Everything including disconnecting the battery
JA: Is there anything else the Jeep Mechanic should be aware of about your Jeep?
Customer: Nothing I can think of. This is the 3df time this happened and each time the key in the doorvto unlock usually works
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  CHRIS ZAPANTIS replied 6 months ago.

Hello Im Chris and I will assist you. Do you have a second key?

Expert:  Brad replied 6 months ago.

Good morning..

Do you still need help with this?