eauto
eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase mechanic 16 Plus years in the field
6149662

I have been charged twice by Paypal question I posed about a

Customer Question

I have been charged twice by Paypal for a question I posed about a 1997 Jeep Wrangler airbag light staying on, and was kicked out of the system. What now?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  eauto replied 11 months ago.

ill send a message to customer service... have you scanned for codes?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Why does the air bag light stay on after starting? Goes off, then comes back on.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Why does the air bag light stay on after starting? It goes off, then comes back on
Expert:  eauto replied 11 months ago.

have you scanned for air bag codes? there is aa fault in the air bag system a scan tool would be required to find the fault.. most common lock spring in the steering wheel..but proper diagnosis is the first step

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I replaced the clock spring in 2011. At that time horn quit working and air bag light came on. The horn is working now and the air bag light just came on yesterdaY.
Expert:  eauto replied 11 months ago.

you will need to scan for air bag codes with a code reader that has air bag functions

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
oK, that's all I can do.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I can't get a code machine for a day or two. Thank you, ***** ***** does not answer my question and I don't feel like I should pay $41.
Expert:  eauto replied 11 months ago.

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am not satisfied so I won't rate you at this time.
Expert:  eauto replied 11 months ago.

if you get me the codes I can help you pinpoint the failure Without knowing the fault codes numbers, it would be irresponsible to guess as to the cause as there are many possible causes

if you provide me a diagnostic code we can narrow down the cause of failure

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How do I get back to you? It may be a couple of days.
Expert:  eauto replied 11 months ago.

just respond here..I generally work online every evening and on and off on the weekends

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Respond here, what do you mean? I need to keep this page up on my computer or do I respond by your name to JustAnswer.
Expert:  eauto replied 11 months ago.

you should have a link to this question on your justanswer account

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can I use my order number to get to you?
Expert:  eauto replied 11 months ago.

I think so

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok, I will try. Thank you.
Expert:  eauto replied 11 months ago.

or accept a phone request and it will post my cell #

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Is there a cost for that?
Expert:  eauto replied 11 months ago.

yes either way will work

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok, thank you.
Expert:  eauto replied 11 months ago.

8 dollars extra for live phone help

Expert:  eauto replied 11 months ago.

any luck?

Expert:  eauto replied 11 months ago.