eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase mechanic 16 Plus years in the field

Have a jeep grand cherokee 99 4.7 v8. Question is when i

Customer Question

Have a jeep grand cherokee 99 4.7 v8. Question is when i drive the was a noise in driver fron wheel. The cv axle is loose. When i put it back i was ok. But when i tightened the nut i got loose again. I dont know what is the problem
Category: Jeep
Expert:  eauto replied 5 months ago.

I would replace the wheel baring sounds like its bad

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I allready did, replace the entire wheel hub. Went to get a new cv axle for my car wisch is a quadra drive but the options that they had were all longer then the one i have.
Expert:  eauto replied 5 months ago.

what part number did ya get?

Expert:  eauto replied 4 months ago.

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you