Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Vehicle was working fine last night this morning wouldn't

Customer Question

Vehicle was working fine last night this morning wouldn't start. Battery is ok and it's not cranking
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Engine not cranking
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: We have tried jump starting it with booster cables
JA: Is there anything else the Jeep Mechanic should be aware of about your Jeep?
Customer: It's a 2014 Wrangler 4-door it has 20,000 miles on it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Kevin Bourcier replied 9 months ago.

hello . how are you ? I can try and help you .