Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech

Jeep Grand Cherokee he will turn over but will not start : I

Customer Question

Jeep Grand Cherokee he will turn over but will not start
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jeep. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I hear the fuel pump kick in when I turn on the switch The fuel rail has fuel in it They're running absolutely fine no problem at all just today will not start
JA: So many things can cause fuel pump issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know about your Jeep?
Customer: No like I said be running fine no acceleration problem no nothing in today will not start
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Amedee replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!