Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech

Replacing left rear window regulator. Have part, but one end

Customer Question

Replacing left rear window regulator. Have part, but one end of "shaft" is connected to window lift, other is a long piece terminated with a piece of foam. What to do with that end???
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes. Old parts are removed.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Haven't tried installation yet.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jeep Mechanic should know about your Jeep?
Customer: it's a 2003
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** model Jeep? Can you take a picture of foam? Thanks.