Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech

It's the same as the question I'm reading. The directional

Customer Question

it's the same as the question I'm reading. The directional signals stopped working front and back. The hazards work but the others don't.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I replaced the headlamps in my 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Just yesterday the directional signals just stopped working. The hazard lights work fine. The only issue I have had with the lights was that the connection came loose after the lights were installed. That was it. Now the directional signals just stopped working.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes. It would seem a fuse may be blown but I would like to troubleshoot it before I commit to spending a couple hundred bucks for a 10 dollar fix.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not much. I am not mechanically inclined so I bought a service manual for the vehicle. It didn't say where the directional fuse was located so I have just been checking the other fuses.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jeep Mechanic should know about your Jeep?
Customer: Yes but I am going to just concentrate on this particular issue.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. What is the year and model of your Jeep? Chris
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
2003 Grand Cherokee.
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.
Ok thanks. Give me a few minutes to look up the wiring diagram and see what fuse it is. I will be back asap. Chris
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I just found a solution. Thanks for your time!
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.
You are welcome! I was just getting ready to type and tell you that fuse #20 and fuse # ***** are the ones to check. Glad you got it figured out, Chris