Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech

My windows won't work JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

My windows won't work
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My windows won't work roll down or up with the button on my door
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes if possible
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Can you connect me with someone i check the fuses I'm not sure which one works for the windows
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jeep Mechanic should know about your Jeep?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  bill replied 5 months ago.
before i can assist i need the year and model of your jeep and the vin to pull a wiring diagram