Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

My airconditioning on my 1997 jeep grand Cherokee limited

Customer Question

Hi, my airconditioning on my 1997 jeep grand Cherokee limited will not turn off after the motor is turned off and is therefore draining my battery. In addition, the airconditioner is only blowing hot air even when I have it on the coolest setting. Can you help please?
JA: How many miles are on the car? What size is the engine?
Customer: 307,000kms, 4 litre engine
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Only if there was a simple solution
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jeep Mechanic should know about your Jeep?
Customer: Not really. Just an old car that we use to take the dogs to the beach and for towing the boat to the boat ramp
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today. Tell me, is it the fan/blower motor for the AC that is not turning off? Even if the switch on the HVAC control panel is turned off? Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.
Hello? Do you still need help? Chris