Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

I can not get my tail light to works. Itested and the trailer

Customer Question

I can not get my tail light to works. Itested and the trailer is not the problem. There is no no powers from the factory connectore. Blinkers and brake lights work
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 11 months ago.
Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help. I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and other repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there, and to be honest with today's electronics a scantool may very well be needed to retrieve the codes or to monitor data to see what's going on... What kind of Jeep do you have?
Expert:  Brad replied 11 months ago.
I need to know what kind of Jeep you have or the VIN number will be fine..