sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

My name Mario, I have a 2006 Liberty CRD with a 2.8 engine

Customer Question

Hi, my name Mario, I have a 2006 Liberty CRD with a 2.8 engine . It seems to be running good but the engine code come on.The code it reads are p0121/0261/0267. I have tried resetting them, but they will not reset. HELP
JA: Fortunately, the mechanics here speak car like it's their native tongue. They're great at sussing out engine issues, and it would be my pleasure to put you in touch with the best one for the job. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Use the scaner
JA: Is there anything else the Jeep Mechanic should be aware of about your Jeep?
Customer: those the only codes reading
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!None of these codes show to be valid for this vehicle. It's possible that whatever you read the codes with reported them incorrectly, or it's possible the engine controller is failing and setting codes that it should not be able to.Do you have the worded descriptions for each of the codes you found?