Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Mechanic
Experience:  Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT: how do you install a tow hitch on

Customer Question

how do you install a tow hitch on a jeep grand cherokee SRT
Category: Jeep
Expert:  bill replied 5 months ago.
the SRT was NOT designed to tow
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i have a 2014 Grand Cherokee SRT that does come with a tow package from the factory i purchased one with out that package, but i am told by just for jeeps .com that all you have to do is take off the back bumper remove the cross member and the tow hitch can be installed plus you can buy the plug and install in and just have the dealer put the code in the computer in your vehicle to work with hitch plug. all i wanted from you was more in detailed instructions on taking the bumper off and reinstalling it
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 5 months ago.
.sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Here is the procedures to remove the Fascia of the Rear BumperClick Attachment below.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service.
did you need more info?
did you need more info?please respond or rate my answerthank you
...Hi, I answered your question correctly & as soon as I saw it.did you need more info?please respond or rate my answer, as that is what was agreed to.thank you