Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech

My wipers just stop where they are when I turn them off. JA:

Customer Question

My wipers just stop where they are when I turn them off.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just put a new motor in , wipers wont park.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: New motor
JA: Is there anything else the Jeep Mechanic should be aware of about your Jeep?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Matt replied 5 months ago.
Hello can you tell me what year and model Jeep this is ?and did you have the issue before replacing the wiper motor?
Expert:  Matt replied 5 months ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you