Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Rough running 2001 grand cherokeee only hafter it warms up

Customer Question

rough running 2001 grand cherokeee only hafter it warms up
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: starts fine drives fine but once it warms up misses on a couple cylinders fault codes 203 204 206 207
JA: Let's get those codes to the mechanic so you two can figure this issue out ASAP. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yup
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: replaced injectors
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jeep Mechanic should know about your Jeep?
Customer: n
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Sorry for the long delay, I believe I can help on this concern, but I need to make sure you do still need help.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris