Technician Chris
Technician Chris, Technician
Experience:  I am a certified ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced Diagnostic Specialist and over 15 years experience.
29613880

I'm Paul I have a 2006 Commander with window and mirror

Customer Question

Hi I'm Paul I have a 2006 Commander with window and mirror problems as in not working I have voltage on the red/dark blue and nothing on the red/white should the red/white be the ignition feed?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Technician Chris replied 1 year ago.
hi there. My name is ***** ***** I am one of the techs here.the red / white wire is powered all the time - just controlled by fuse #12. If you don't have any power here, either the fuse is blown or the wire is broken.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Chris wire is not broken and fuse looks ok but I will check again,red/blue is powered all the time that's why I assumed red/white was ignition
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Chris are both doors on the same red/white feed
correct, the wire feeds the driver's windows master switch and the passenger (along w/ the rears) are all fed off of the master switch
This post will end soon. Please do rate my answer. As an independent contractor, I do not receive any credit for answering your question if no rating is given. Let me know if you have additional questions, but please proceed with a 4 or 5 star rating.thanks- Chris