Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech

Pearl JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: need help talking out a 98 XJ wiring harness/ window regulator replacement
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: of course, are you real? what's your favorite color?
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? No. I'm the Jeep Mechanic's Assistant. Is there anything else important you think the Jeep Mechanic should know about your Jeep?
Customer: that should get him/her started
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Technician Chris replied 5 months ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** am one of the techs here.What year / make / model are we working on?
Do you still need assistance with this issue? - Chris