Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech

How do I remove the driver's door glass? JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

How do I remove the driver's door glass?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have the door panel off but can't figure out how to remove the glass from the regulator.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Prying on the plastic and nylon clips, I don't know how they release.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jeep Mechanic should know about your Jeep?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Eric replied 5 months ago.
HI,I would be happy to get you directions, but I do need to know the year and model of your Jeep