Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

My wifes jeep the drivers side works windows and lock,

Customer Question

Hi, my wifes jeep the drivers side works windows and lock, but the passagers side both doors dont lock and tail gate dont unlock. also passagers both windows dont work
JA: Doors are something you never think about until they start to act up. Fortunately, the mechanics are real masters, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best one for this. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: one side of my wifes jeep works, drivers windows and locks, but passagers side dont and tailgate door wont unlock
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes, i had two broken wires in the past i fixed when just the passenger window wouldnt work, but now no wires are broken in doors, in between doors in hardness
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i checked for broken wires, and none
JA: Is there anything else the Jeep Mechanic should be aware of about your Jeep?
Customer: could it be a seperate fuse?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. What is the year and model of the Jeep? Chris