Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech

Correct O2 sensor grand cherokee upstream cat bank

Customer Question

correct O2 sensor for 2005 grand cherokee upstream cat bank 2/1 and part number please
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: thanks the sensor that was in ther was a MTE THOMSON part number###-##-####giving an MIL and code P0051 replaced with an aftermarket one That worked for a while then it came up with code P0152 thanks
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if i can get the correct part number thanks
JA: Is there anything else the Jeep Mechanic should be aware of about your Jeep?
Customer: nothing much pearl except it is a gas 4.7 V8
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  eauto replied 5 months ago.
3.7 or 4.7?