tim's auto repair
tim's auto repair, Mechanic
Experience:  own shop 25yrs
14541291

Grand cherokee: first it was code po162 i replaced that o2

Customer Question

first it was code po162 i replaced that o2 sensor 1000miles later it code po158 ???????
Category: Jeep
Expert:  tim's auto repair replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.I will do my best to assist you.is the p0158 the only code you get?does the jeep run well?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes its the only code; it runs good
ok,,,give me one moment
what 02 sensor did you replace?
are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
bank 2 sensor2
okyou still have an o2 sensor problem or a bad wire harness to the o2's
i will give you some tests/checks for these o2 sensors.
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX].https://www.dropbox.com/s/5rfu1jv7orby4z1/0507-jeep-P0158.doc?dl=0.if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this waythanks.www.dropbox.com/s/5rfu1jv7orby4z1/0507-jeep-P0158.doc?dl=0. If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help