Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Liberty: I have a Jeep Liberty Sport 2003 model that will not

Customer Question

I have a Jeep Liberty Sport 2003 model that will not start I checked the battery I change the starter and check the electrical and all the fuses still will not turning over, it is a standard an it will start if you push it and pop the clutch.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Are you good with wire diagrams and wire testing? I need to know that prior to tailoring an answer that fits you using the diagram below.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/startmanual.pdf -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm ok with it...I can show some people it
Lets begin in the middle at the removed starter relay. While trying to start are there 2 pins powered at the relay?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris