Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech

My 97 Jeep Wrangler had the po108 and po 351 . I checked

Customer Question

My 97 Jeep Wrangler had the po108 and po 351 for codes. I checked MAP sensor and it was good. I then pulled the throttle body off and cleaned everything and tried running it. It ran great for about 400 miles and the problem came back, the check engine light came on again. Can't figure it out, HELP
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I'd like to if its not too difficult.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jeep Mechanic should know about your Jeep?
Customer: Put a new gas tank and pump in, drove great for about four months and started having the problem again.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. Did you purchase the MAP sensor from the dealer or auto parts store? Chris