Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.
7276279

I'm getting the following codes on my OBD reader, PO132, PO135

Customer Question

I'm getting the following codes on my OBD reader, PO132, PO135 and PO141, I have already changed the front (before the cat) 02 sensor, and the throttle bottle sensor the week before. Trying to figure out what is causing the problem?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, hopefully! I would like to
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Changed out the throttle body sensor, then the first 02 sensor
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jeep Mechanic should know about your Jeep?
Customer: Not that I can think of, It's a 1999 Cherokee XJ, 4.0 L with manual transmission
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question,These codes indacates a problem with the heater circuit on the HO2S sensor circuit. I would start first with making sure the #16 fuse located in the under hood fuse panel is okay and not blown and if its checks okay the check the G104 to be sure its clean and tight. The G104 islocated on the right side of the engine block towards the rear. Check these two things first and post back if you need more help and or have more questions and we can work from there/