Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

My etc light came on now my jeep won't start JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

My etc light came on now my jeep won't start
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well I was rushing to a family gathering in put my foot on the gas padel then it went idle on me I had to pull over
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: This never happen to me before
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jeep Mechanic should know about your Jeep?
Customer: So I don't know what to do
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Amedee replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question. Is the engine cranking over but not starting or is it not cranking over at all?