Vladgmru, Automotive Electrician
Experience:  I've been working with American made cars since 1992.

GC: 94 Jeep GC.. Changed the Alternator and had to replace

Customer Question

94 Jeep GC.. Changed the Alternator and had to replace a fuel line at rail (return line) quik disconnect. and I just had to install a new battery.
After install the new Alternator.. The car started but that's when I noticed the quik disconnect fuel leak. It must have been brittle from the heat and snapped off.
Now, the Jeep won't start. It turns over but it won't start. Do I need to purge the air out of the fuel line at the rail ?
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Vladgmru replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer.My name is ***** ***** to purge air from the fuel rail, it is enough to turn the key ON for 3 seconds and then off several times to prime the system.It is quite possible that you have another problem not related to the fuel system.I would inspect everything that could have been "disturbed" during fuel line replacement. Make sure all sensors are connected especially crankshaft position sensor .
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I already found the problem before your answer. I would appreciate your help to request a refund. I filled out the refund request form and why,. but if there is anything you can do on your end. I appreciate it and I appreciate your responding to my question.

Thanks Vladgmru !

Pls let me know if you sent the request.