sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

I changed the doors on my 2004 Jeep liberty renegade now the

Customer Question

I changed the doors on my 2004 Jeep liberty renegade now the radio stop working.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The radio lights up but doesn't pick up any stations
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing it was working before I changed the doors and now it doesn't.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Jeep Mechanic should know about your Jeep?
Customer: No but it probably has something to do with the alarm l'am guessing.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!If the radio works but there is no reception then most likely the antenna cable was unhooked and not plugged back in, or the cable could have been damaged. The cable comes in on the right side and is found underneath the dash near the same area that the door wiring is in. Have you double checked the antenna cable in this area?