Greg, Technician
Experience:  maintain jeep wrangler's for a off road rental company,

MIL - Engine light just came on. Checked all fluid levels &

Customer Question

MIL - Engine light just came on. Checked all fluid levels & temps .... All ok. We are towing a camper. 2016 Jeep diesel. What should we do now?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Jeep. The Jeep Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Did you get my message?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer:'s Sunday and we are in rural Mississippi.
JA: Is there anything else the Jeep Mechanic should be aware of about your Jeep?
Customer: No it's been running great
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Greg replied 6 months ago.
..Hi happy campers .If you don't have any drivability issue and the check engine light is not flashing then you are still okay to drive .But make sure you have the O/D switched Off.If the light starts to flash you then you should drive at low speed to the next service shop and have the management system diagnosed as the engine is misfiring and exhaust system damage could occur .. You said she is running great so you should be okay until monday where you can have the diagnostic check done . Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed. Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,A bad rating does not constitute a refund.If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .Kind regards Greg.