Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.
7276279

There are no codes when this happens. Sorry I should have mentioned

Customer Question

There are no codes when this happens. Sorry I should have mentioned this earlier.
What I have told you is all I know. While thee garage I take it to has been able to duplicate the problem, they have no idea what to do about it
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.I am seeing no reference to any previous posts , can you please explain what type of problem you are having and what it is that you are trying to fix. Post back with as many details as you can and I will see if I can help you with this here.