Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. ASE Master (L-1) Certified
10114124

Grand cherokee limited: Etc light comes on and esp system

Customer Question

Etc light comes on and esp system disables
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Brad replied 9 months ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!My Name is ***** ***** I have worked at a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help you get your vehicle repaired... Do you know what P codes are setting? Also I see you replaced your throttle body and did you relearn the ETC with a scantool afterwards? Talk soon,Brad
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Nope but it just seems to be the same as it was before i changed throttle body
Expert:  Brad replied 9 months ago.
Do you have a code reader to retrieve the codes and did you relearn the ETC with a scantool?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No
Expert:  Brad replied 9 months ago.
If you didn't relearn the throttlebody then that is most likely your issues, so I would get the ETC relearned and see what happens.. If you still have issues I will need for you to get a scantool and tell me what codes you have so I can give you the proper test to get it fixed up.. We(Dealership) charge 1 hour labor which is 100.00 to relearn the ETC.. I hope this helps and if you need more assistance feel free to reply, and don't forget to RATE before leaving the site!!Have a great day,Brad