Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year working in the automotive field as a Tech.
7276279

LIBERTY: i've got a 02 Liberty, 3.7, about 3 months ago I replaced

Customer Question

i've got a 02 Liberty, 3.7, about 3 months ago I replaced head gaskets, valve job, tentioners,[all], crank sprocket, and guides. i just got a knock under the intake area. Pulled it all back down, everything looks good, still in time. Any ideas. No miss and no codes
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you pull each connector on one coil at a time to kill that cylinder do you notice a change in the sound of the noise once the load is removed from the engine? Try this and post back with the results and we can work from there. If its possible it would also be helpful if you could make a recording of the noise and post a link he so I can hear it. Let me know and we can work from there..