Brad
Brad, Jeep Dealership Tech
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep. ASE Master (L-1) Certified
10114124

I have a 2012 jeep jk showing me a P0018 code. I've taken it

Customer Question

I have a 2012 jeep jk showing me a P0018 code. I've taken it to the dealer several times with no resolve
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm just getting the engine light on. Runs fine. At one point it had a rough idle on morning starts. I think the dealer changed the programming and now showing me a p0022 code which is a whole other story. I've changed the crank sensor under the engine. The dealer replaced the phasers. No other sensors have been replaced
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Jeep Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Disregard the P0022 code. It's actually P2099 code.
Expert:  Brad replied 11 months ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!My Name is ***** ***** I have worked at a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help you get your vehicle repaired... I attached the diagnostic test for P2099 then you will need to follow step by step to determine the issue.. I hope this helps and if you need more assistance feel free to reply, and don't forget to RATE before leaving the site!!Have a great day,Brad
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What about the P0018. That's the more important one.
Expert:  Brad replied 11 months ago.
Sorry.. thought that was the previous code that wasn't there anymore.. I attached the test to follow to determine the issue.. I hope this helps and if you need more assistance feel free to reply, and don't forget to RATE before leaving the site!!Have a great day,Brad