Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Jeep Certified Master Tech
12365498

Issues with my 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. It

Customer Question

***** ***** Issues with my 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. It won't start. It cranks but it won't start.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I changed the fuel pump. Crank shaft sensor. Fuel relay. New battery. And nothing. Now I see that when I crank it the fuel relay won't go and there's no fuel in the line
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Jeep Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. You may have a failed PCM,(engine computer), blown PCM fuse, or a failed camshaft position sensor. Which engine do you have in your Jeep?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's a 5.2 v8
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Ok, thanks. When you crank the engine, do you see the tachometer needle move up a little bit? Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Hello?
Expert:  Chris replied 7 months ago.
Where did you go? Chris