Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, Chrysler Certified

Sahara: I have 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. I can start the

Customer Question

I have 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. I can start the Jeep with the remote starter however when I turn the key the jeep engine shuts off . If I just use the Key the jeep starts and then shuts off within seconds.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Robert R replied 6 months ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern. This sounds like you have a problem with the Immobilizer system. Do you have a second key you can try in case there is a failure of the transponder chip in the key?Keep me posted... Thank you, Robert