EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master certified L1, L2, Diesel Certified 16 years experience

Code 0300 2005 grand cherokee , 3.7l. replaced all coils and

Customer Question

code 0300 2005 grand cherokee , 3.7l. replaced all coils and plugs, still have code...
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: multiple miss fires at start up , shut vehicle off , start it back up , it goes away
JA: Anything else I can tell the Jeep Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Jeep Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Jeep
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 6 months ago.
Hi. Have you replaced the fuel filter lately or checked tbe fuel pressure on a cold start up?
I see you viewed my response. Where do you stand with this? Let me know if you need more help. If not then please rate my service as to help close out this question. Thanks.